Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dreamscape with Wind Turbines and Grassy Landscape

I had to do an "abstract landscape" for school- so here it is. When my family and I moved from Illinois to Tennessee, we passed by a wind farm, and I remember how beautiful the wind turbines were in the day time, and how amazing they were at night.  I wanted to have something of a beautiful haunted feeling about this picture.




I really liked how the moon came out- I also tried to throw in a little perspective in here. I must have done a good job, because my sensei gave me an A! (Yay!)




This was the second drawing I did.  I did not exactly get the effect I wanted (T-T)... I was sort of trying to make it unique and have it kind of like the viewer is laying down in the field. (I don't know why- I was trying to be different and stand out) But I got an A for this one too.  I will likely have to try drawing a landscape again, and this time do what I wanted right.  I only had a week to draw two landscapes, and so I had to put a rush on them. I usually do not like rushing my drawings, but that was what had to be done. But anyway, here they are in all their pride and glory. My Landscapes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment